Suggested Nutrition Programs
Lose 3-6% Bodyfat / Feel Better / Look Better / Move Better. Kick-start your healthy living program.
Phase 1: Paleo Diet for 1-4 Weeks.
Phase 2: 24 Hour Fast to get into Ketosis.
Phase 3: Keto Diet for 10-14 Days.
Phase 4: Maintain Paleo Diet / Primal Blueprint.
Protein Shake (Paleo, Keto Diet)
Goal: Avoid Carbs and Sugar. High/ Moderate Fat. Moderate Protein.
Meal: Breakfast, Meal Replacement
- Almond Milk (Unsweet), Water, Dairy Substitute with no sugar.
- Protein Powder
- Coconut Oil. 1 Tbsp.
- Amazing Greens. 1 Scoop
- Optional (Collagen Powder - 1 Scoop)
- Fresh or Frozen organic berries (1/2 cup). (When on Keto, do not use)
- Optional: Omega-3 Fish Oil.
- Optional: MCT Oil
Other Shake Ingredients:
- Use MCT Oil instead of Coconut. 1 TBSP. Or use 1/2 Coconut and 1/2 MCT.
- Add Omega-3 in liquid form or gel tabs to every meal.
- Eggs, Cooked with Healthy Oils. Natural full-fat Butter, Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil, Olive Oil.
- Dinner. Protein source, Vegetables, plenty of healthy oils on the food.
- Look for KETO food recipes.
- You could have 2-4 Shakes throughout the day, then a Healthy Solid Meal for Dinner.
- Omega-3 with every meal.
Keto Starting - Fasting Guide.
If you have never done a Keto diet before, then it may take awhile to get into Ketosis. This program by Tim Ferriss is a great way to enter Ketosis in 24 hours.
It is recommended to have a clean diet prior to starting Keto. The Paleo diet is the best way to do this. Do a Paleo diet for 2-8 weeks before the Keto Diet. Then maintain a Paleo Diet after your Keto Diet.
- Paleo Diet for 1-4 Weeks.
- 24 Hour Fast. Time Ferriss guide:
- Keto Diet for 10-14 days. Be strict during this phase.
- Maintain a Paleo Diet. Mark Sisson and his book 'Primal Blueprint' is the best guide for learning about Paleo, and how easy it is to start and maintain a Paleo lifestyle.
- Repeat every 3-6 Months.
In Tools of Titans, Ferriss breaks down his fasting protocol.
The evening prior to starting the fast, Tim Ferriss recommends consuming a slow carbohydrate dinner (around 6 PM). That is the last meal of the day before bedtime. Then, the next morning, the real routine begins.
The first day of the fast he has broken into two periods: Morning and Daytime. He covers the exact protocol he follows on the first day.
Drink caffeine to start off the day (Ferriss recommends black coffee or tea with coconut oil)
Go for a 3-4 hour walk within 30 minutes of waking up; bring a bottle of water with you with some added salt (prevents cramping)
Consume exogenous ketones or MCT oil 2-3 times throughout the day